Thursday, July 10, 2008

This one's for you Sarah

This was the first day of summer, I took pics from my newspaper route-beautiful!

Kirstens Bedroom


These are early pictures of my garden (pay no attention to the chipped paint on the house, I'm hoping we'll be painting this summer)
I need to take new pics, these don't do it justice

My crab apple tree has only bloomed twice since we've lived here, It's so pretty!
My favorite daisy

I took the kids up the north shore to Gooseberry falls on the 4th of July. It was a perfect day!



Kirsten's slumber party, it was a great time (we went rolling skating first)
That's all I have time for right now, but I thought it would be better than nothing :) Enjoy!
Gretch



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pictures of a sunrise, you make me cry! How beautiful! Thanks. I love the pictures, thank you.
Sarah