Monday, October 26, 2009

Introducing "Glassy Art"

Here's my new adventure in life. After a scrapbooking weekend where I did almost no actual scrapbooking, I'm ready to release pictures of my new art. Thanks to my friend Teresa for the idea and visuals to begin with, and my scrapbook friends for more inspirational ideas.




This first one is a hand stamped snowman image with glitter around the edge and framing the snowman. There is a 3/4 inch hole in the back for a string of white lights. The pics show it with and without lights:


This next one does't have a hole in the back for lights but I've shown a picture with a light behind it. You could use a t-light or a battery operated light:

That's all for now, I'll put more up this week.





3 comments:

Doug, Lauri & Ronnie said...

Hi Gretchen...

Great blog! We are enjoying our Trick or Treat block - it really jazzes the house up for Halloween! It was great to see you last weekend. Looking forward to January!!!

Lauri

Anonymous said...

I love your new layout and fall picture! You are so creative, I love seeing your stuff.
Sarah

Kathy said...

Hey G - adding you my blog list, so keep it up, eh? ;o) So nice to have you back!!!

So.... What if we plan a get together, I buy all the materials I need AND pay you some kind of 'expert fee' and make some Christmas presents? We could even put up a bunch of tables in my family room and invite other people and make a day of it? And you'd have a day set aside to make a bunch of your own... Any chance of that? Maybe you want to keep 'trade secret'?

I love these - great gift ideas!